Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Honestly mom - it was an accident

My lovely 5yr old son the other day inadvertently (or so he says) broke the frame with his brother's photo.  Really?  Accidently?  o.0  After I told him to stop bouncing the exercise ball in the house? 

After the appropriate punishment (5min time out, and clean up mess in bedroom), I now have this lovely blank spot on my wall.   I bought 3 new frames for that space so at least that small section has some sort of unity.  And now I await my 2yr olds photo's to come back from the photographer.

So I just realized that I now have a spot to hang my felted landscapes and take their photo's!  Whoohoo!  Which means I don't have to jury rig the bed sheets so it is all pretty, nor place items on the floor and place barriers around them to prevent 'help' from the 2yr old while I stand on a chair to photograph items.  These are things no one ever deems to mention if you are an artist, work a full time job, consult, and am a mommy.  I just wonder how many artists really have a small space set up in their studio that is just for photographing their work.  I want to shake their hands and then bow down to them.

Anyway - here is a sampling of what I photographed:

Fishie (sold)
 
 
Great Blue
 

Spring  (private collection)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Summer
 
 
And one of my fav's
 
Old Man Tree
 

 
Dragon Fly
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Curious to see more of my works?  I am part of Peninsula Art Academy's Holiday Mart starting this weekend, and am at Crafty Mart at Musica in Akron.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment