Saturday, November 10, 2012

Another big show?

What was I thinking? A week back to work (well at least 24 hrs for me to work since they seem to have forgotten I was coming back) and then off to a show?  Silly girl!

And yet, the show is moving along nicely. And I like the layout of the booth.

By Hand booth space
 

Luckily my niece is willing to come and help me out.  So while she acts as cashier and hostess, I get to play with fiber.  While I have free electricity here I am using the Horst method of a felting tool, aka belt sander, and working on new designs for the upcoming year.  Today was LEAVES!

Leaf manufacturing...my sweatshop
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A bowl of pre-felt leaves
 
 
Full Oak leaf scarf

 
 
Half Oak leaf scarf
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You will just have to wait for another day to see what else I created at Cleveland by hand!  Or come out tomorrow on November 11th for the last day!


No comments:

Post a Comment