Sunday, November 18, 2012

2 hours + sleeping kids =

seemingly a never ending free time for mommy!  Whoohooo!  So with a cup of 'fake' coffee (instant powdered with lots of sugar) on hand, the kindle fire queded up to play 'Going Postal' by Terry Pratchett, and a basket full of fiber prepped for some soap fun I tackled these 2hrs with sleepy vigor...

30 bars of felted soap. 
 
Whew, I am so glad I prepared so much of the fiber the night before so this order of 25 bars could be accomplished in one morning.  Now to wait, let them dry (2days) and see if any of them need to re-visit the sink for a little more felting before I arrange for their new homes. 
 
Now mommism sets in caues I thought I had at least 2 cases of soap floating around the studio, or 3 season room, or maybe the garage.  Well, the studio is clean and organized (shocker) and the 3 season room is basically empty of all fiber items (still packed in my mother and stepfather's van).  Which only leaves the garage.  The garage is scary.  We did not have a large birthday party for the kids this year so it did not experience the spring re-organization.  It is very, very scary in there.  I might lose a child in there today....mmmmm  o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment