Thursday, October 4, 2012

And.....he's fighting it...

While I am sitting here contemplating what to work on (felting, knitting, some physcial therapy) I am watch my 2yr old fight sleep.  These past few months have seen alot of changes in his little world.  His big brother started school, he started daycare part time, mommy has had surgery, and he has moved to a big boy bed (bottom bunk).  Needless to say he visits us almost everynight.  I can allways tell when we are about to get a visit because he cries, then there is grunting (finding his way out of bed, hard due to the safety rail), patter of feet, and a soft cry of "mommy".  By which time I already have my arms out, half asleep ready to lift him into bed to fall back asleep with him.

And before anyone tells me I should take him swiftly back to bed I will kindly thank you for your advice and let's just move on and agree not to agree.  Thanks.

 
 
So, now that he has finally lost the battle, not the war, I think it's a little pt with some hulu playing.  There is allways time to felt or knit tomorrow.  It cannot compete with such cuteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment