Tuesday, August 9, 2011

playing hookie

yes that's right..although i should be felting in all my spare time, or at least while the little one is napping, I instead spent it playing with needle felting...and here is the result:


the elusive felted bee

 Having done a few of them, I am thinking that if I wet felted a few ovals it may indeed speed the process.  But then again, after a night of complaints at work, sticking a needle into some wool just might be a nice relaxing thing to do.

OK, enough play time, off to the real job and then back home to get some felting done for YPF...although, I do believe these bees might just need a little bee skep for themselves.  And please, no one show the little amigurami thief, I believe he might just go after these as well..

No comments:

Post a Comment