Wednesday, February 3, 2010

train hat!

Finally!  I was able to convince the small gremlin to wear another hat this morning.  So here is the train hat.  I think it still needs fluffy smoke coming out of the stack, maybe I will add that this weekend during the conference.

The train pattern came from a kid's pattern book.  Unfortunately I cannot locate it but as as soon as I do I will post whose pattern it is.  I did adjust the pattern a little due to lack of some yarn and trying to knit with the 2yr old running about.





Not to happy about the stitching on the green railcar.  I may have to rip out and try again.  Although the kiddo seems to really like it anyway and I will be satisfied if it lasts thru this year and next year.







And the caboose.








 Last but not least, the model.  I had to distract him with monkeys!


1 comment:

  1. That's a really great hat! He looks like such a serious little one in that last pic. So innocent and contemplative.

    ReplyDelete